What to do if your policyholder needs to make a claim

  • Collect your flood insurance policy documents.
  • On the information page, you should find the phone number to call to turn in your claim.
  • If you don’t have flood insurance you should still contact your homeowner’s insurance company to see if they have any endorsements or coverage extensions that might help out.

If neither of the above applies, and your area was declared a disaster area by the federal government, you can still seek flood disaster aid through various federal agencies.

Click on this link to find out more: DisasterAssistance.gov